Saturday, July 19, 2008

In a Saucy Mood...

Call me moody... I think the last couple of posts were so morose. How about some levity in the form of "Hunk-fest"??
One of my girlfriends from school and I were discussing movies the other day and we came up with our Top Hunks. There is actually no preferred order, but if any of them came up to me and asked me to run away with him, I doubt I'd say no, LOL.
1. "Big Ben" Roethlisberger
Ben is one reason I've become more of an avid Steelers fan. Ben was able to take the initiative and lead his team to a Super Bowl win very early in his career.
I know he's not a movie star but there is no way I could leave him off of this distinguished list. (Like I really have influence on pop/sports culture.)


2. "Gorgeous George" Clooney
Be still my beating heart! There has never been an actor with so much talent, good looks, and heart... I thinks he's pretty smart, too.
Dr. Doug Ross was the reason I was a faithful ER viewer. Although I did manage to watch for a couple more seasons, it wasn't the same without him... Even if he could be a jerk!

3. Johnny "Delish" Depp
He's up there with Clooney... talent, brains, and looks. I love his quirkiness and willingness to act outside of the box.
Although I particularly like this polished version of Depp, he still pretty attractive when he's unshaven, long-haired, and wild looking. No complaints here.


4. Jeremy Piven
I think The Gap made a wise decision when they chose him for this photo shoot.
If you aren't too familiar with Jeremy, revisit "Very Bad Things". (He's the guy that accidentally kills the prostitute in the hotel bathroom.)
Just a bit of trivia: On "Seinfeld", he was the actor that read for the part of "George Costanza" when they got their own show about nothing.

Honorable Mention: Shia LaBeouf
I'm not a cougar, but if I were about 20 years younger, Shia would be closer to the top of my list.
It took a double-take to realize that this was the dorky kid from "Even Stevens". Thank goodness he's grown into a handsome young man... He could have ended up like Dustin "Screech" Diamond, how sad!!
Although this is all in vain, feel free to hook me up if you know any of these fine gents... Just give me enough time to find a sitter and come up with an alibi.




No comments: