Wednesday, July 09, 2008

B-O-R-E-D!!!

I found a "celebrity look-alike" program so I thought I'd throw myself and the girls in. It's free so it's worth checking out for a giggle or two.

Me, the oldest one - I guess looking like MTM isn't bad as long as it isn't one of her most recent pics. As far as Lucy Liu, I ran a couple of other pics, and I matched several Asian actresses, many whom I've never heard of. When I worked graveyard at the post office during college, this one supervisor used to swear I was half-Japanese. Maybe I need to get my mom drunk and give her the 3rd degree.

Kait - Now, I don't know who the heck this Meredith Monroe person is but if I had a dollar for every time someone commented on how much Kait looked like "Mary Kate & Ashley" when she was a baby, we'd be almost as rich as they are. As far as Ms. Reid (click at your own peril) goes, if my daughter ever decides to follow in her footsteps, I WILL have her general "hoo-hah" area barracaded by a steel chastity belt and keep all plastic surgeons at least a 100-mile radius out of reach. Lisa Kudrow graduated with a BS in Biology, so I'm good with that.

Mel: I don't see us having problems with boys when it comes to Mel... She never stops talking; I've noticed that members of the male persuasion don't like that. Being really bossy doesn't help much either. But she looks so S-W-E-E-T!
Mel has also done really well in Kenpo... Like I said before, boys won't be a problem unless she allows it.
As far as celebs go, I'm really surprised that Meg Ryan didn't come up. There are times that she smiles and it really comes out.
Anyway, if you happen to catch this post and do your own celebrity match, send me your pics, I'd love to see them!
Ciao for now,
Mon :-)















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Patrica Heaton for a match?

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/patricia-heaton-picture-1.jpg

MusikMom said...

What to say???
I can live with the face... Oh wait, I already do according to you.
Now, if I could only get the matching boobs... A girl can dream!